The Breslauer Hütte (DAV - Sektion Breslau e. V.) is 2844 m above sea level. This rustic-looking refuge is located directly at the foot of the Wildspitze, the highest mountain in Tyrol. From here you can undertake the tours you have been planning for a long time. This is not only the place for cosy hut magic in the evening, but you can also experience the magic of the mountain world, the alpenglow.
The Alexander Scheiber family is looking forward to your visit
Information for hut guests in Alpine Club hutsVisit our huts only healthy!
- We recommend adhering to the general protective measures: distance & hygiene.
- We recommend bringing and wearing your own medical mask.
- Bring your own towel!
- Reserve your place to stay – no place to sleep without a reservation!
- Important note: The use of a hut sleeping bag is obligatory in Alpine Club huts, so please take one with you!
Suitable sleeping bags are available in the DAV shop.
- Overnight stay only with your own sleeping bag.
MORE INFO - Alpine Club
MORE INFO - Safe Hospitality